2 April 2016

Happy to Share...

Last few weeks have been busy for me. For, I had interior works going on at home whole of last month. And even before that, I took up running few months back. Just on the go I came across Pinkathon last November and me along with one of my friends registered for the run. I so loved running and it made me so refreshing that I ran 6 marathons and participated in one walkathon in two months. I have started with 4km and 5km runs, hope to go for 10km by this year end. Best of all was Devil's Circuit, an obstacle run with military type hurdles. It was real fun and thoroughly enjoyed with hubby and a colleague of mine. Meanwhile kiddo also took part in two of kid's Marathons, Little Heart's Marathon and Causathon.
My Finisher Medals
Last month I also received this framed Certificate from Indiblogger as part of their BNLF, the Blogging conference.
 Happy to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment