13 November 2013

Ambi Pur Home Range Review

After using Ambi Pur car vent in my car, I couldn't stop myself from trying their Home Range. They have Ambi Pur Air Effect, an instant freshness spray and Set and Refresh, which releases perfumed oil continunously to keep air fresh. I applied for a Ambi Pur Air Effect, the spray, as most of the time we are out of house and set and refresh did not suit our need.
Home Range reached home for review at perfect timing. August brings with it season of festivals. Its that part of the year, when there are family get-togethers for celebration. Also its the month, when my daughter celebrates her birthday.
Firstly I thought of having a smiley test at home with my family, I sprayed Ambi Pur Air Effect, Blossom and Breeze before my hubby was back from office and asked him to guess the frangrance. He came up with few amazing stuff, he felt he was at a wedding ceremony, surrounded by roses and orchids. The smell refreshed few of his wonderful memories of our visit to one of the Flower nursery in our native and our Vihigaon and Igatpuri trip, were there were lots of Frangipani tress. And my 4 year old, came up with all fruit names she was familiar with, while guessing the fragrance.
Driving through Mumbai-Nasik highway, smelling those fresh Frangipanis
Ambi Pur Home Range, added freshness to the house. So, for our this year's Navratri celebration and get- togther, I thought of giving the traditional festive celebration a contemporary touch with Ambi Pur Blossom and Breeze air freshener. Few of my friends were mesmorized by the fragrance and wondered if I had lit a scented candle or a fragrance stick or decorated with fresh flowers. With nowhere to find any of them, they checked with me what the wonderful fragrance was of. The Blossom and Breeze Ambi Pur room freshner turned my festival a memorable one. Thank you Ambi Pur for such a wonderful festival gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment