29 October 2012

Nature's Surprise

Wake up in the morning get into kitchen, cook for my family, get my kid ready for school, spend some time on laptop. By then my little one is back, again get into kitchen for her snacks....Once she is done with it, send her to bed and again back in the kitchen for preparing lunch....sometimes i ask myself don't i get bored of doing the same thing again and again and again. It was just then that my cooker's whistle blew and i headed towards the kitchen to lower the flame...saw something on the window and thought, let me turn this boring job into something interesting. This is what i saw, a layer of mist (or so called steam from the cooker) on the window....



Isn't this view enough to refresh your mood and get you back to your routine...

2 comments:

  1. Well expressed !! Yeah, Nature can add so much colour to life :) As they say 'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder', you definitely have those eyes. To capture even the steam from the cooker on the kitchen window is amazing!! :) Good going..

    ReplyDelete